- GROHE SilkMove for a lifetime of smooth operation
- GROHE StarLight finish for scratch and tarnish-resistant surfaces for a lifetime of beauty
- SpeedClean anti-lime system: Removes limescale with a simple wipe of a finger to maintain a like-new performance
- GROHE RealSteel Stainless Steel Construction
- 14-3/4 in. Faucet height
When it comes to looks, Grohe has left no tables unturned to come up with the Grohe Ladylux3 Sink Kitchen Faucet – an elegant looking faucet to add a stroke of beauty to your kitchen. A faucet that not just looks or appears high-end but also delivers the same feel on touching. Finished with a smooth layering of stainless steel over a plastic body, all the curve and arch savvy people out there are in for an experience of love at first sight.
This classy thing of beauty comes with a detachable hose with a 360 degree possible movement, allowing for much easier washing of your utensils. Instead of you running and aiming for the water, you can make the water come to you.
With the primary arm also allowing for a semi-circular form of movement, you now have the ease of water reaching all corners of your sink making the cleaning of the sink a whole lot easy.
There’s also a provision of availability of 2 modes of water flow, namely stream and spread, switching between which is as easy as switching a button. As the name suggests, stream flow gives water output in a regular streamlined flow, whereas the spread flow gives water output spread throughout the entire circumference of the nozzle.
- Speed clean: All sorts of dirt, particles, lime scale to be general and precise have always troubled people with the need of cleaning at regular intervals. Thanks to GROHE’s indigenous efforts to detail, all such problems are left behind with Speed Clean nozzles made of silicone which eases your job of removing all unwanted substances just by a wipe of a cloth.
- Dream spray: A copyrighted technology that is capable of distributing water in equal amounts to all nozzles, the water flow generated reduces water consumption as high as 40%.
- EcoButton: An improvement to the Dream spray technology, the eco button also does the same task of water saving except this time, you have a manual possibility of doing the same with the click of a button.
- Star Light: All that effort to create that beautiful body of a faucet is all down the drain if you don’t have anything to protect that lustrous look. In comes the home built GROHE star light – to protect that resilient finish from scratches and tarnishing in an ever-challenging kitchen.
- Height spouts: Utensils vary in all kinds of sizes in distributed sorts of kitchens. Filling all these utensils with a fixed height of your tap has always been something of a hassle. Well, GROHE eradicates your problem by providing three possible adjustable heights to meet your demands.
- A stainless steel layer over a plastic body ensures that you don’t hurt your hands while running hot water through the faucet.
- The faucet has received a mixed response from users spanning across the world. Some of them go as follows:
- “A professional finish with an unprecedented water flow rate- approximately 50% faster with very easy installation”.
- “Bold and beautiful with a solid make”.
- “Love and amazed by the various functionalities that a faucet of all things can provide”.
- “Nozzle end difficult to put back into the shaft”.
Not an actual review, but a lot of people complained about a leak in either one of the water lines – hot or cold in span of a couple if years or so.
We’ve written an overview of Grohe’s other kitchen faucets here.