A Stylish focal point for your kitchen
The GROHE K7 looks and feels like a high-end, well designed kitchen faucet. Grohe’s marketing blurb says it was developed and built with a lot of input from professional chefs but designed with the home cook in mind – and it looks like it too. If arcs, curves and spray attachments are your thing then this faucet could easily be the one for you.
There’s no doubt that this faucet looks great and works as good as it looks.
This faucet has an built in professional-level spray which can be pulled out as and when required, it will also swivel a full 360 degrees – all of this can be done with just one hand so you’ve always got one hand free. Another cool feature is that you can easily swap between the mousseur and spray functions without the hassle of having to turn the water off and on.
It’s also got a very high arc which allows for filling and swilling of all your tall pots and the main arm has a movement arc of over of 140 degrees which means it moves easily across your entire sink and reach every corner.
Locking Dual Spray and SpeedClean
There’s also a locking dual spray control function which will allow you to switch between two available spray modes; regular and spray; by simply pressing a button. GROHE have also develpoed their own SpeedClean technology which they say will protect the spray nozzle against the normal kind of limescale build up that happens in kithcen faucets.
When you aren’t using the spray nozzle, it’s held firmly in place with a 9 3/16 in. arm that swivels 140°. GROHE have also developed another technology – SilkMove – which allows for a lifetime of silky smooth operation, effortless, precise control of the water flow and rotates just 30° backward and 70° forward .
Features & Specifications
- GROHE SilkMove for a lifetime of smooth operation. Protected against backflow
- GROHE StarLight finish for scratch and tarnish-resistant surfaces
- SpeedClean anti-lime system: Removes limescale with a simple wipe of a finger to maintain a like-new performance
- 21-1/4 in. Faucet height
- 5-7/8 in. Aerator height
- GROHE SilkMove: for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- SpeedClean anti-lime system: Removes limescale with a simple wipe of a finger to maintain a “like-new” performance.
- The pull-out locking dual-spray control allows for seamless switching back and forth between regular flow and spray
- The GROHE K7 Semi-Pro Faucet’s “Little Sister” with a 5″ height difference.
- CALGreen compliant at 1.75 gpm flow rate
The reviews for this product are overwhelmingly positive, here are some the things that customers have said after buying this product:
- It has a well-built, hefty feel to it. The spray can hit every corner of the sink just fine. The finish on the chrome looks good, nozzle and flow work well, and the handle offers great adjustment.
- Beautiful and functional, bright chrome finish with an industrial look.
- This is an extremely well made high quality faucet that will last a long time. I highly recommend this faucet if you like this style. Just make sure water lines are flushed before connecting and to check the above areas for debris and tightness before forming a bad opinion.
To read more about Grohe faucet reviews, click here.
Last update on 2019-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API